Thursday, December 3, 2009

Question for NBA season ticket holders ...?

Is anyone familiar with the "Cheer now, Pay later" program that most NBA teams are offering for the playoffs/season tickets? If so, how does this system work? I recently purchased season tickets for NEXT season and my ticket rep told me that I am eligible for the cheer now, pay later program that will allow me playoff tickets for this season as well. From what he told me, they ship the playoff tickets to you and you are only charged for whatever tickets are scanned at the door (games you go to). I question this because how would they know if everyone in the "cheer now, pay later" program will actually attend all of the playoff games? To me, it doesn't make sense because they could sell those tickets for people in the program that are not attending all of the games. Anyone familiar with this? Is there a hidden charge? He did not tell me about any charge for this other than "you will be charged for games you go to"



Question for NBA season ticket holders ...?nba power rankings





you sign a contact with them, and pay later, which means as soon as the contact is signed they will bug you for $

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What is a Baby Cortez Stingray